Amoud Web Team
On Saturday 22 June, School of Pharmacy has started OSCE Exam at the Clinical Skill Lab, ACHS Main Campus. Exams will continue till Monday, 24th June.
OSCE exam of the faculties of Pharmacy and Lab Technology on Saturday 22nd of June and finally Faculties of Medicine and Dentistry on Thursday 27th of June and 3rd of July Respectively.
The Opening Match of Amoud University Football Cup Tournament of 2018/2019 Academic Year and the
Opening ceremony for the event took place at 16:00 PM on Saturday, April 6th, 2019 at Haji Dahir
Stadium in Borama.
In the Opening match Faculty of Pharmacy won 4 - 1 against Faculty of Sharia and Law.
This Year College of Health Science will Have 6 Teams, from that will Represent Schools of; Medicine,
Pharmacy, Dentistry, Public Health, Nursing and Laboratory.
First Stage of the Tournament will be played as follow:
1. Pharmacy Vs Sharia/Law - 6/April.
2. Fresh F Vs Dentistry - 7/April
3. Engineering Vs Fresh J- 8/April
4. ICT Vs Agriculture- 9/April
5. Fresh G Vs Economic - 10/April
6. Business Vs Medicine 11/April
7. Public Health Vs Nursing 13/April
8. Laboratory Vs Fresh I 14/April
9. Education Vs _____ 1 16/April