The Office of Community Development and Research at Amoud College of Health Sciences - ACHS, regularly organizes such volunteering work in the local community. All the services and medication used during the trip is fully funded by and paid for by Amoud University. The medical experts that come along for the trips are volunteers who dedicate themselves to helping Amoud University CHS to achieve its vital responsibility in making a difference in the local community.
Latest from Amoud Web Team
- Weekly meeting of Amoud College of Health Sciences
- Dept. of Research & Community Service and Dalarna University organized Workshop on Research Supervision
- Amoud University Capacity Building Programmes
- Appointment of Dr Alexander Finlayson as Visiting Professor of Medicine at Amoud University
- Amoud University Held a Training OF In-service Training (IST) for MCHs Healthcare workers