The Office of Community Development and Research at Amoud College of Health Sciences - ACHS, regularly organizes such volunteering work in the local community. All the services and medication used during the trip is fully funded by and paid for by Amoud University. The medical experts that come along for the trips are volunteers who dedicate themselves to helping Amoud University CHS to achieve its vital responsibility in making a difference in the local community.
Latest from Amoud Webmaster
- Senior Reports from Horn Cable TV Paid a visit to Amoud University
- Meeting with Medical internship Programme Doctors 2018 batch
- Amoud University (AU) hosted a delegation of the advance team of Kenyatta University
- Certificate in University Administration
- Amoud University Jointly with King’s College London, Starts Second batch of Health Professions Education (HPE) Certificate.
Leave your comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.