First Batch of Certificate in University Administration, offered in collaboration Between Amoud University - Jaamacadda Camuud and King's College London.
Amoud University, in collaboration with King's College London , offers a Certificate in University Administration (1 year, 60 credits). A new accredited programme is available for professional services staff in Amoud University, University of Hargeisa and Edna Adan University who are interested in further developing effective administrative processes to enable the delivery of their service portfolio.
The programme was developed in response to needs identified by the Deans of the Somaliland Health faculties. The purpose is to strengthen the skills of professional services staff, develop the professional identity of professional services staff, and to apply learning from the programme to areas of work undertaken by professional services staff.
This is a part-time programme combining face-to-face teaching with online delivery and support. The awards will be accredited and awarded by Amoud University, University of Hargeisa and Edna Adan University.
The overall aims of the whole programme are to:
• Develop the skills needed to run and maintain effective administrative practices.
• Examine current practice in university administration and identify areas for improvement.
• Explore concepts around professionalism, leadership and career progression.
• Develop a network of professional services staff to share good practice and enable peer support.
• Identify areas for further personal and institutional development.